[PC-BSD Testing] Questions for 32bit users, [H/W specs]

unixlist-pcbsddevel at yahoo.com unixlist-pcbsddevel at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 16:43:12 PDT 2013

Hello everyone,

For the 32-bit version, I have a small Gateway netbook I run PC-BSD on.  I set the sysctl dev.cpu.0.freq to 1333 rather than 1666 though:

CPU: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N455   @ 1.66GHz (1662.74-MHz 686-class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x106ca  Family = 6  Model = 1c  Stepping = 10
  AMD Features=0x20100000<NX,LM>
  AMD Features2=0x1<LAHF>
  TSC: P-state invariant, performance statistics
real memory  = 2147483648 (2048 MB)
avail memory = 2069532672 (1973 MB)