[PC-BSD Testing] SMB Shares from KDE PCBSD

Alexander ags18 at yandex.ru
Mon Mar 11 00:30:07 PDT 2013

I connect to SMB share from KDE session in Dolphin, but share works strange - when I open a file Dolphin first download it to /var/tmp/kdecache-user/krun and only then open it. So when I want to see a movie (or other big file) it is a problem. And when I want to save changed file back to SMB share - default path is /var/tmp/kdecache-user/krun - not the SMB path. And I supose it meens also that this file may be opened for write by other user in LAN - it doesn't blocked. In Kubuntu all works fine.