[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD RR - cosmetic issues

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 02:53:03 PST 2013

Hello
I have some set of non critical issues with last RR PC-BSD amd64 release
installed from DVD:

1. Seems like installer don't set system locale. KDE and PC-BSD system
tools still in english even if I set Ukrainian language on first boot GUI
2. PC-BSD update gui don't change tab caption after installing updates. Whe
I open update manager I can see number of updates available (for system
updates and for packages). But when I install all updates caption of tab
page was not changed (it still shows number of updates)
3. Regarding to update manager - whould be great to display two progress
bars (for current update/package process and for whole progress). It is
suitable when you should update big amount of packages
4. system update tray don't display updates for packages (seems like fixed
regarding to commit log)

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk