[PC-BSD Testing] Testing the Rolling Release from original 9.1

finid at linuxbsdos.com finid at linuxbsdos.com
Wed Mar 6 05:58:54 PST 2013

Ok,  so I installed 9.1 afresh in Virtualbox, modified sysupdate.conf.
Prompt to update came from the update notifier right away.

Performed the update/upgrade, which didn't take very long. Rebooted,
and all seems to be working. I was expecting to see a different output
from "uname -a" before and after, or is that not expected.

question on apps:

Currently, I installed Firefox 18, which is the latest available via
AppCafe. Given that the latest version is Firefox 19, when should that
be expected in AppCafe?

Same applies to other apps, like Virtualbox.

--
finid