[PC-BSD Testing] Testing the Rolling Release from original 9.1

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 04:42:36 PST 2013

Hi Kris,
i tested it with the German server and the packages came in quickly. But
when I updated them I got stuck.
I installed them but after the process it return with the acclaim :-) that
there are still 43 updates available.

I am downloading and burning the new release and I install it oldfashioned
on a dedicated testingdisk for pcbsd.
Hope that will work out better.

Best regards,
Hans