[PC-BSD Testing] Testing the Rolling Release from original 9.1

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 5 15:02:53 PST 2013

Anybody who want to help us out testing a system update from the
original 9.1 -> 9.1-RollingRelease can now do so!

To start the process on your system edit the file:

Change the line:

PATCHSET: pcbsdtest

After this is done you can just run the update manager gui, or
pc-updatemanager command to apply the update as normal.

Please let us know any feedback you have with the patch, so we can
bugfix and improve it.

Known Issues:

Once the desktop is re-installed, there is a bug in the online update
tray notifier which isn't showing if new packages are available. I'm
currently investigating.