[PC-BSD Testing] Adobe flash player needs to be updated first I think

Radio młodych bandytów radiomlodychbandytow at o2.pl
Tue Mar 5 14:34:26 PST 2013

On 05/03/2013 23:18, Ben Milman wrote:
> This can be temporarily fixed by disabling hardware acceleration in
> flash. Right click on the flash area and go to settings, then un-check
> hardware acceleration.
>
> Ben

Doesn't work, a window with settings shows up, but ignores my clicks, I
can't even close it other than by closing the browser window.

Also, at more than 1 time I noticed a process leak - I closed a tab with
a flash object, but it stayed in background. Killing the right flash
process was necessary to solve the issue.
Firefox ESR PBI; 10.0.11 if it matters.
--
Twoje radio