[PC-BSD Testing] new rolling release on staging no vesa mode option

Ira & Kathy Taylor i.taylor1 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 27 13:43:58 PDT 2013

I have an intel hd4000, so I need to be able to choose the vesa mode when it
first boots, this option is no longer available on the grub menu.  So I
can't get booted up the first time after the install, so I am in catch22
land.
before I would choose vesa mode finish the install then replace the
xorg.conf and reboot but I am SOL at the moment.

So having the vesa mode in the boot up is critical.

Ira Taylor