[PC-BSD Testing] Are older nvidia cards no longer supported?

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Jun 26 04:51:23 PDT 2013

The legacy drivers are available, but the 210 should work with the same driver you have installed for the 520gt. If you want to try the older drivers though, click customize on the desktop screen and look under hardware drivers. Video memory shouldnt make a huge difference in KDE, but to be sure try picking another desktop at the login manager.