[PC-BSD Testing] Are older nvidia cards no longer supported?

Jacob . D frag-artists at cox.net
Tue Jun 25 13:51:15 PDT 2013

Hi, m Nvidia  520GT(2GB)  went south today and I had to rumble through my stash of junk

Fortunately I  still had a  Ge-force 210 in storage, but screen goes blank and does nothing after the installer finishes loader and the other things?

It seems to detect it, from the boot messages I saw, but would the card only having 512 of Video RAM be an issue for the KDE GUI based installer? I know KDE can be quite a hungry beast  !

or is it because there were no applicable drivers available?

Please help me get to the bottom of this issue.

Thanks!