[PC-BSD Testing] Warden jail creation issue

Casey Hancock i3luefire.casey at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 18:27:58 PDT 2013

Sorry, I am new to doing mailing list questions and google hid my subject
line from me but here is the output of the commands you asked me to run and
some more potentially helpful info. i read a mailing list etiquette primer
and it said to put long sections into a pastebin so that is what i did.
http://pastebin.com/szQXSqQJ also i posted in the forums on a similar
thread here http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?p=106722#post106722