[PC-BSD Testing] Isotope Infusion Browser Issues(Updated)

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Wed Jul 31 12:55:21 PDT 2013

On 07/31/2013 14:15, Jacob . D wrote:
> Update:
> After down-grading to 27.143.116 from 27.143.116 110_1
>
> everything seems to work. (for chromium)
>
> downgraded from 22 to 21 screen name selection screen still greyed out.

CHROMIUM:
I just confirmed and fixed the Chromium "libssl.so.6" error. It looks
like there was a missing dependency in the PBI that was pulling in the
system library, so one you update to the latest version of the system
library they no longer work together.
I just issued a fix for the PBI and set it to rebuild, but that is just
going to rebuild the newest/broken version of chromium.... so we will
just have to wait for the port to get fixed before I can issue a fixed
version of the PBI.

FIREFOX:
The user-selection screen on which website... Youtube? I am still trying
to confirm this bug, but it sounds like an issue with that particular
version of Firefox (not related to the PBI packaging in other words), so
you might want to contact Mozilla about it and see if this one is a
known bug with that version.

OPERA:
The Opera copy/paste problem is well known on the PC-BSD forums, but
this is the first "fix" I have seen for it.
I do not think this particular fix can automated into the PBI itself,
but it might be a good idea to post the fix as well as the link on the
PC-BSD forums so that people can know there is a bit of a workaround.

--
~~ Ken Moore ~~
PC-BSD/iXsystems