[PC-BSD Testing] Isotope Infusion Browser issues

Jacob . D frag-artists at cox.net
Wed Jul 31 10:39:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

Every thing installed fine, as the "base system" updates.

BUT!

After downloading and installing chrome 27 from the app-cafe, I get this error from the terminal:

[jdx at pcbsd-6743] ~% chrome
/usr/lib/libssl.so.6: unsupported file layout

and it does not launch or do anything else.

Firefox launches and installs, just fine  but,

After logging into you-tube(it plays the video's just fine, unlike before with previous revisions) it has a problem with the user-selection screen if you have more than one account linked to that certain email address.

Instead of it allowing you select which from the menu, it just pop's up greyed out, but the menu is still there and visible, but  "greyed" out

Opera works fine.... without much issue, except for a  "copy & paste" problem from within the browser and also, externally as well.

There is a fix on the FreeBSD Forums, and I think it should be applied ( or re-packaged) with the fix? or maybe wait til next version?

The link for, the opera fix is at  :

https://149.20.54.209/showthread.php?t=32749&page=3

Thanks for such a wonderful operating system !

Keep up the awesome work, guys!