[PC-BSD Testing] additional information about updating 9.2 stable: I tested 9.1 release cdn there it worked

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 04:15:56 PDT 2013

Hi Kris and team,

I tested the new release 9.1 cdn to find out if the update is working there
compared to 9.2 stable and it worked in the release !

When I update the 9.2 stable it becomes unstable :-) The update takes far
to long and when I reboot I get the message load the kernel first.

Now I am going to look what it is about the good guy hackers convention
here in my home town, because there are 3000 of them the coming days :-)

Best regards,
Hans