[PC-BSD Testing] Fwd: Issue fixed somehow, booting worked perfect

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:57:19 PDT 2013

Hi Josh,

I already installed the latest :-)  It is working fine, the only thing is
when I made the root and user account the screen has to come up again to
start the new desktop, but that does not happen; I had to reboot hard. But
than it is working fine. I will find the log and sent it to you all.

There is already a safety update which I installed just now.

I will keep in touch !

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it !

Best regards,
Hans