[PC-BSD Testing] Rolling-Release and 9.2-BETA1 announcement!

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 06:54:06 PDT 2013

Hi Josh,

This is the error message I am getting just after the default boot option:

I ran it again using a virtual machine this time:
After booting the screen comes up with the choices how to boot up. I used
the first option so the default so to speak.

The error message was: (I wrote it out with pen and paper first )

Panic: CPU0 does not support X87 or SSE: 0  (this is really strange as my
cpu does, see below)

KDB : Stack back trace

# 0 0xffffffff8096d06 at ?? + 0
# 1 0xffffffff80932cfe at ?? +  0
# 2 0xffffffff80d35034 at ?? + 0
# 3 0xffffffff80d39ede at ?? +0
# 4 0xffffffff802e73f4  at ?? +0

My cpu is:

Best regards,
Hans

Merk en uitvoering    Categorie
Processors<http://tweakers.net/categorie/46/processors/>
Merk Intel <http://tweakers.net/merk/11/intel/>  Serie Core
i3<http://tweakers.net/serie/1553/core-i3/>
Uitvoering 3225<http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/317114/intel-core-i3-3225-boxed.html>
Which has a load of SSE instructions which can be used :-)

Prijs en beoordeling    Laagste prijs €
116,95<http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/317114/intel-core-i3-3225-boxed.html>
 Aantal
aanbieders 27 winkels  Eerste prijsvermelding zondag 19 augustus 2012
Beoordeling Score:
4.5<http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/317114/intel-core-i3-3225-boxed/reviews/>(11
reviews)
Processortechniek    Socket 1155  CPU Core Dual Core  CPU sSpec Number SR0RF
Snelheid 3,3GHz  Geheugen Specificatie PC3-12800 (DDR3-1600)
Procestechnologie 22 nm  Thermal Design Power 55W  Video    Geïntegreerde
graphics Ja  Gpu Intel HD Graphics 4000  Nominale snelheid videochip
650MHz  Maximale
snelheid videochip 1,05GHz  Cache    CPU Cache Level 1 4x 32KB  CPU Cache
Level 2 2x 256KB  CPU Cache Level 3 3MB  Functies    Threads 2/4
Virtualisatie Ja  Virtualisatie type Intel VT-x  CPU Multiplier 33  CPU
stepping L1  CPU Instructieset EM64T, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2,
SSSE3, XD  Overig    Koeling Actieve koeling  Verkoopstatus (CPU) Boxed
Fabrieksgarantie 3 jaar carry in  Bijzonderheden Level 1 cache size 2 x 32
KB instruction caches 2 x 32 KB data caches  Meer informatie    EAN
0675901159906,
0735858245739, 5032037040242, 5032037040259  SKU BX80637I33225  Tweakers ID
317114  Specs van fabrikant Productinformatie van de
fabrikant<http://ark.intel.com/products/65692/Intel-Core-i3-3225-Processor-3M-Cache-3_30-GHz>
  Verbeter productgegevens <http://tweakers.net/pricewatch/improve/317114>