[PC-BSD Testing] CDN and other Comments

Arthur Koziol a-koziol at neiu.edu
Sun Jul 14 06:56:45 PDT 2013

Last night I did a fresh install with the 7-2-13 release. I have an EVGA
Geforce 210 (512-P3-1311-KR) with 512MB RAM and it recognized it and all
worked just fine. I ran this on an old Asus A8N-SLI board with this
setup. No issues such as you've reported. Is the BIOS on your MoBo
current? Maybe try the video card in a different PCIe slot? The 210
series in only a couple yearly old and the current and even older
drivers shouldn't have any issues with it. Do you see these artifacts
with any "live" distros?

Arthur

--
**