[PC-BSD Testing] Installation failed; I succeeded in getting the logfile on another usb stick

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 04:57:32 PDT 2013

Hi Kris and team,

I was able to get me another working USB stick. And the log files are
stored on that stick.

I sent you two files: One with the configuration which I wanted to install
and the other one is the pcbsd-install debug log.
I hope you will find the error ( I have a suspicion) but I see a lot of
done and succeeded. In the end though nothing is done :-)

As I am curious what happened can you give me the feedback on that please ?

Best regards,
Hans