[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1 release 07-02-2013

miyamoto moesasji miyamoto.31b at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 06:20:12 PDT 2013

I would expect this to related to a problem with vimage compiled into the
kernel on PCBSD, see
http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?p=107031#post107031. Rebooting with
the dongle plugged in might show the actual stacktrace?

A patch for the bluetooth case has been posted by the topic-starter on the
freebsd mailing list:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-virtualization/2013-July/001389.html

ps) I see a similar problem with wireless adapter (RTL8187L on an Asus P5K
premium motherboard)