[PC-BSD Testing] More on USB not working

Ken Moore ken at pcbsd.org
Tue Jan 29 07:20:39 PST 2013

Ok, it looks like the two thumb drives should work if you update the
pc-mounttray to the latest version in SVN (I patched it yesterday and
posted instructions on the forums here[1]).

I do see a problem with the output for the card reader at the moment
that I will need to account for.
Is the device that needs to actually be mounted the "/dev/da3s1" that
you posted about, or are there additional devices for each partition on
it (/dev/da3s1[a,b,c,d])?

Thanks!

[1] http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?t=17656&page=2

~~Ken Moore~~