[PC-BSD Testing] Restarting a disable network will change to active appearance
claive alvin Acedilla
cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 22:20:24 PST 2013
1. Run Network Manager and select a network device and check show on system
2. Right click device on system tray, click configure and check to Disable
the network device.
3. Network device turns red on the system tray
3. Restart the network device by right click on net device on system tray
and click restart
4. Notice the network device on system tray will turn gray as if it is
The network device should remain in read color because it is still disabled
If user want to make it again, user have to uncheck the disable
configuration and restart the network device.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Testing