[PC-BSD Testing] 9.1: Sound mixer is not present in Control Panel Sound configuration

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 10:41:24 PST 2013

Hi Yuri, I just refer this report from the TODO Tasks Lists for 9.1 in the
wiki http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/PC-BSD%C2%AE_9.1_TODO.
The status for "Create sound mixer control panel app, let user pick default
sound device, mixer settings" was already Done but no GUI for mixer in
sound configuration.". Does this mixer mean just pressing the push button
to test if sound will be generated a sound from the selected driver?