[PC-BSD Testing] Enabling Active Directory will let gdm autologin ask for password

claive alvin Acedilla cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 12:40:03 PST 2013

I'm sorry I did not mention this before with the report.
GDM will proceed the autologin or timed login even though password is not
provided.
Then after that gdm will be just be greyed with buttons disabled but cannot
proceed to the desktop.
The user is stuck with a greyed gdm with disabled buttons not logging in to
the desktop.