[PC-BSD Testing] Uninstalling app in AppCafe will crash Control Panel while it is refreshing
claive alvin Acedilla
cabpacedilla at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 01:32:25 PST 2013
Uninstalling app in AppCafe will crash Control Panel while it is refreshing
1. Open Control Panel and AppCafe side by side
2. Refresh Control Panel by clicking refresh button
3. While Control Panel is refreshing, go to AppCafe and uninstall any app
that you want to uninstall
4. Notice that even AppCafe had already finished uninstalling the app
Control Panel is still in refreshing state with status Read items...
5. It will come to a point that Control Panel will just become a blank grey
window with all icons and menu missing.
Uninstalling apps in AppCafe should not crash Control Panel while it is
I'm using PC-BSD 9.1 DVD LXDE in Virtualbox
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Testing