[PC-BSD Testing] fix for 'error 19' found

Curt Dox tigersharke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 05:16:42 PST 2013

Hey there..

There have been a number of people asking about error 19 on irc.  I had no
clue what it meant exactly, thought it may have been some sort of device
conflict after my own google search about it. I have just discovered, via
twitter and @freebsdhelp
The blog post<http://paulscomputernotes.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/installing-freebsd-90-drives.html>gives
an answer below:

Here's <http://www.freebsd.org/releases/9.0R/errata.html> where I found it