[PC-BSD Testing] Status Update and Future Plans

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:08:39 PST 2013

HI Kris,

My thoughts exactly ! Also considering the late issues with Java and all it
is better to update in a much faster pace if possible. For instance hacking
computers is not for fun any more, but it has become a serious business. So
what I want to say it is also a matter of safety. That is a bad thing and a
pity.
I almost decided to stop using PCBSD and that would be a pity as in bases I
think it is one of the best OS you can have.

So all the best with the new plans and I hope that it will work out fine !!

Best regards,
Hans