[PC-BSD Testing] 10-RELEASE

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 11:31:02 PST 2013

I have been testing this theory on virtualbox atm with a port that uses 95 percent clang for the compile.  It just finished and it actually launches now.  :)

I’ve noticed the openjdk7 port also uses gcc to compile as specified on line 32 here.

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/java/openjdk7/Makefile?revision=335863&view=markup

If you feel adventurous you might try removing that and trying to compile it from ports to see if that might fix the segfault.

Joe Maloney