[PC-BSD Testing] [PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 10.0-RC2 now available!

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 10:28:09 PST 2013

Kris,
I caught something last night that pkg update wasn’t working in this image.  I fixed it here.  Just wanted to make sure you saw this.

https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/commit/aac9523b0b30976c8497c3060dcea6bb0d9498f2

For those who have already downloaded this image they will need to run pc-extractoverlay ports a second time to get the revoked directory created to be able to use packages.

Joe Maloney