[PC-BSD Testing] after a fresh install 10 stable updates keep hanging

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 07:42:02 PST 2013

Hi Josh,

I tried your advice, at first it seemed to work, than I got the
recomendation to run pkg2ng. It started converting packages but
unfortenately it failed by stating no such file or directory.

I will have more patience and wait for the next stable 10 to come out. All
day eating at Christmas is not my cup of tea anyway :-) , but it wil take
some more time to get it out I suspect. It is ok, I will wait.

Happy Christmas to all of you !

Best regards,
Hans