[PC-BSD Testing] PC-BSD update center beta

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 07:47:27 PST 2013

Hi

I have just commited last changes to the new PCBSD Update center utility.
This utility will be used for updating system, packages and PBIs.
Update center is now in BETA stage. That means it is almost (but not fully)
functional but may contain some bugs. If Kris add this tool to build till
next package update - please test it.
You may report bugs here on using pcbsd trac.

Another one thing. Due to some reasons I cant guarantee my presense in this
list or ever in Internet for some time. If I will be absent I will fix all
issues but after some time. Anyway please report.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk