[PC-BSD Testing] Next 10-STABLE image available

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Dec 3 10:56:37 PST 2013

On 12/02/2013 14:29, Maxime Turckx wrote:

> Problem is since pcbsd 9.2
> Pcbsd 10 has the problem too.
>
> For instance : install in french.
>
> Process:
> Install OK
> Reboot
> Pcgdm appears for login.
> And  all is in english : language and keyboard.
>
> Trying to configure locale : language ans keyboard. No corrections set.
>
> Login and trying to modify . fail.
>
> :'(

Ok, I think I may have fixed / improved this. Now it'll save your
language / keyboard layout from install
and pass that along to the first-time setup wizard, and eventually the
login manager (pcdm).

https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/commit/dcfefbbeefd2ac468eea55a65bcfe816d7e5f2a0
https://github.com/pcbsd/pcbsd/commit/618401b38c72ee350e6a4763b3eb5c0b9780d50d

Once I get some new 10 ISOs rolled, we can test this and ensure it works
properly.