[PC-BSD Testing] 10.0 stable testing goes well so far

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 08:19:15 PST 2013

Interestingly enough flash is working with Chrome and Firefox PBI's on a
system I upgraded from the last 10-STABLE release to the newest.  It's
only not working on the fresh install with the latest 10-STABLE iso.
Also sound works with the default pcm-oss.conf  so that must having
something to do with my systctl I had to use for sound as to why it's
not working on my other system.

Joe Maloney