[PC-BSD Testing] 10-STABLE-p4: service manager crashing

Priyadarshan testing-pcbsd at bontempi.net
Mon Dec 2 08:16:01 PST 2013

Hi,

It seems the latest ISO (FreeBSD 10-STABLE-p4) still has the Service
Manager app (inside PCBSD control panel) crashing.

System logs report a message from kernel:

pid 22813 (pc-servicemanager), uid 0: exited on signal 11

For now, everything else looks very good.

Priyadarshan

PS: I know one has the option to report bugs via tracker as well, but I
am very grateful that mailing list is also supported. I subscribe to the
view that email is quite often the better way to deal with bug tracking.
A few large developer communities do that, see, for example:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.git/192008