[PC-BSD Testing] 10.0 stable testing goes well so far

Joe Maloney jpm820 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 21:42:28 PST 2013

Flash is working for me in Web for Gnome3 (Epiphany).  It's not working
in PBI's yet even with flashpluginctl on.  Sound with flash didn't work
initially in flash until I replaced the following files with the
original -dist.

/compat/linux/etc/alsa/pcm/pcm-oss.conf

I've noticed this file appears to be generated whenever a default sound device is set.
However I had to also set a special sysctl to get my sound to work.

http://forums.pcbsd.org/showthread.php?p=110013

This may be part of the reason I am unable to use the generated config
but I will need to test further on a system which I do not have to set a sysctl.

Joe Maloney