[PC-BSD Testing] 10.0 stable testing goes well so far

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 06:48:58 PST 2013

Hello Kris and team,

So far so good. I have a new motherboard as the other one could not handle
a bios flash unfortenately. Now I have the Asus Z87I- PRO and a Pentium
G3220 with 8GB internal memory.

Things go pretty good here, except (unfortunately that seems to be a re
occuring issue ) seting up the X server for my Nvidia GT 520 is not working
at once. It is recognized though so that is not the issue.

Furthermore playing flash is not working, neither in Opera as in Firefox. I
am testing the KDE desktop now. I also installed Gnome and XFCE. See what
will happen there :-)

Best regards,
Hans