[PC-BSD Testing] VNC installed with fresh install of 9.2

Jacob . D frag-artists at cox.net
Wed Aug 28 15:03:04 PDT 2013

First of all this is security hazard, and I think my system was intruded upon, maybe because of this.

Could you guys perhaps maybe a be a bit more careful, and let the end user choose this as an option if they please, instead of it being installed by default, as part of the base system?

Also can some one please instruct me as to how I can safely remove this component ,since it's part of the "base" meta-package system?

Thanks!