[PC-BSD Testing] pc-cupscfg segfaults

Sun Aug 25 03:56:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

starting pc-cupscfg fails:

bash:~$ pc-cupscfg

** (process:22515): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GMountMountFlags'
as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (process:22515): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GDriveStartFlags'
as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'

** (process:22515): WARNING **: Trying to register gtype 'GSocketMsgFlags'
as enum when in fact it is of type 'GFlags'
GLib (gthread-posix.c): Unexpected error from C library during
'pthread_mutex_unlock': Operation not permitted.  Aborting.
Abort trap

Beside that also cups does not work properly. I copied my cups config but
something in the data processing goes wrong since my printer is printing
ascii garbage. I'll discover this more in detail.

Best regards,
 Martin