[PC-BSD Testing] 9.2 (08-16-2013 image) video problems

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Aug 20 13:11:32 PDT 2013

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:45:35 -0400
Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> It could be using different video modes for each. When you try the
> installer, have you tested using "vesa" mode at the boot-prompt?

Yes, I tried with normal boot, vesa and acpi-on and only when using vesa
I see the same/similar error as with the previous image - connection to
X server lost. In two other modes, only blank screen.

Let me add that live-mode reports correct resolution 1366x768 & radeon
driver.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
A self-realized man has no purpose to fulfill in the discharge
of his prescribed duties, nor has he any reason not to perform