[PC-BSD Testing] 9.2 (08-16-2013 image) video problems

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Tue Aug 20 12:32:06 PDT 2013

Hello,

after being informed there are new 9.2 iamges, I have tried with
PCBSD-9.2-RELEASE-08-16-2013-x64-USBFULL image on my netbook with ati
integrated graphics carc, but the situation is even worser than with
08-06 image 'cause now PC-BSD installer does not even start as before
when it was starting and then X was crashing after moving
mouse/touchpad pointer.

The strange thing is that live-mode is working normally as it did with
the previous (08-06) version.

What's going on and/or what is live-mode image working, while there are
so many problems with full version on the *same* machine?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember
all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!