[PC-BSD Testing] PC BSD update manger problems

Jacob . D frag-artists at cox.net
Tue Aug 20 03:55:37 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have an update in the GUI update manager, that is named "base system updates"

and , while trying to see if there any updates via the terminal, by typing pc-update manager check, it says my system is up to date.

when I download the base updates via the GUI, it takes over 15 mins in something that should only take 1-2 mins max, and also deletes the kernel while doing so.

I am using PC-BSD 9.2 Isotope infusion (Beta)

Can anyone verify this bug?

Thanks!