[PC-BSD Testing] linux-base libs in live-mode

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Aug 18 00:17:40 PDT 2013

I'm trying to find out whether it's possible to use VueScan prop.
application on Free/PCBSD. I did some testing on my netbook by using
Live mode, but it's cumbersome (aka slow) and I noticed that linux
compatibility was enabled, but I wonder whether linux-base port was also
installed 'cause:

ldd vuescan

shows many missing libs?

However, I'm going to install PCBSD-beta on my netbook and try to fill
the gap...

The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks
himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out
by the three modes of material nature.