[PC-BSD Testing] linux-base libs in live-mode

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Sun Aug 18 00:17:40 PDT 2013

Hello,

I'm trying to find out whether it's possible to use VueScan prop.
application on Free/PCBSD. I did some testing on my netbook by using
Live mode, but it's cumbersome (aka slow) and I noticed that linux
compatibility was enabled, but I wonder whether linux-base port was also
installed 'cause:

ldd vuescan

shows many missing libs?

However, I'm going to install PCBSD-beta on my netbook and try to fill
the gap...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The spirit soul bewildered by the influence of false ego thinks
himself the doer of activities that are in actuality carried out