[PC-BSD Testing] GUI Mixer not functional

Jacob . D frag-artists at cox.net
Wed Aug 14 05:14:51 PDT 2013

Hi, I have tested the GUI mixer for these following window managers, LXDE and XFCE

KDE seems to work though

This has been a problem since 9.0  "Isotope".

Problem  :

Moving GUI slider does not result in change of volume

How to Replicate:

Boot \ Start-up system as usual, then try to adjust volume, via the GUI mixer.

The GUI Mixer is non-functional, both on a AMD Phenom 1075T system as well as a Z77 ivy bridge system

The hardware diagnostic output for the latter is here: (pci config   -l   -v)

http://pastebin.com/63VWXAbh

demsg:

http://pastebin.com/s8L0yvrw

FreeBSD version  :

FreeBSD pcbsd-7182 9-STABLE-p2 FreeBSD 9-STABLE-p2 #13 r+b03fa54: Fri Jul 19 18:33:11 EDT 2013 root at avenger:/usr/obj/pcbsd-build64-stable/fbsd-source/src/sys/GENERIC amd64

I would appreciate verification of this bug/issue!

Have a pleasant day!

:-D