[PC-BSD Testing] AppCafe - wrong behaviour on PBI application launch

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 03:43:02 PDT 2013

Hi

When I try to launch installed PBI application from AppCafe it runs Kate
(in KDE) with application .desktop file opened.

I have tried to quick fix that, but using xdg-open utility (mainUI.cpp:450)
looks just like in pc-controlpanel (where it is working good). Maybe I miss
something.

BTW, maybe using QDesktopServices class would be better? Or xdg-open has
custom settings incompatible with QDesktopServices::openUrl?

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk