[PC-BSD Testing] Synaptics Support PCBSD-9-STABLE-P5

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 01:34:30 PDT 2013

Hi,

I cannot seem to get my synaptics touchpad to work well. All basic
functions are working well, but I have no two finger scrolling,
vertical/horizontal scrolling.

I thought adding hw.psm.synaptics_support=1 would get things going but it
does not seem to work. Going through grub.cfg, I realise that this is
loaded on "Normal Bootup", but it does not seem to be registered.

# sysctl hw.psm
hw.psm.tap_timeout: 125000
hw.psm.tap_threshold: 25
hw.psm.tap_enabled: -1

Any ideas how I can get this back up and running.

Thanks

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in a
million chances happen 99% of the time.