[PC-BSD Testing] can't boot after updates

Mike Barnard mike.barnardq at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 00:50:57 PDT 2013

On 1 August 2013 00:13, Harlan Stenn <stenn at ntp.org> wrote:

> Kris Moore writes:

> that
>
> Any chance this is related to http://trac.pcbsd.org/ticket/638 ?

It sounds similar to this, though my rc file was not 0 bytes, I just did
not have certain files in /bin. When I ran again freebsd-update, these
missing files, which I had not replaced, were updated.

--
Mike

Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in a
million chances happen 99% of the time.