[PC-BSD Testing] Testing Digest, Vol 75, Issue 18
fitchkendall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 07:18:37 PDT 2013
On 4/27/2013 3:00 PM, frag-artists at cox.net wrote:
> 1. IPV6 works in win8pro not BSD? , other problems
> (frag-artists at cox.net)
@ frag-artists at cox.net,
Your message lacks any significant information except that ipv6 is not
working for you but you have it working in WIndows 8.
1. It would help that you identified which PCBSD you are running: PCBSD
9.0-RELEASE, 9.1-RELEASE, or 9.1 Rolling Release?
2. Which platform: x86 or x64?
3. Are you running the system inside virtual box or as the native OS?
4. What brand & model are your Network Interface Card(s)?
5. Go to the terminal program, type in the following command, and post
its output back to this site: ifconfig
6. copy & past the contents of the file "rc.conf". The full path is
More information about the Testing