[PC-BSD Testing] When installing a new application I get also an error message

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 03:22:29 PDT 2013

HI Kris and team,

I get this:

Er is een fout opgetreden tijdens het installeren van Opera Controleer
a.u.b. uw netwerkverbinding of uw spiegelserver-instellingen.

Of course it is in Dutch so I translate: An error has been occured during
the installation of Opera.

Please check your networkconnection or your mirror server settings.

This is what I get and it is not updating but installing a new app.

Please try to find out what is wrong. My network is fine, I have cable with
a great speed. The mirrors; I checked several, all are giving me this error.

Best regards,

Hans