[PC-BSD Testing] Is there a solution for the update issue ?

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 04:44:28 PDT 2013

Hi Kris and team,

Is there a solution for the update issue. I update the system file
announced in the updatecontroler but when I want to update Firefox,
Seamonkey and Thunderbird, all of which updates are announced, the updates
are stuck.

Now I changed the update file to the test update file in the updatemanager
conf file and all went well  during the big update :-)

But now I am having trouble with the individuale applications to have them
updated.
The whole thing gets stuck when  the updating process starts with getting
the files.

I tried several servers and have it set now to Esslingen Germany.

Best regards,
Hans