[PC-BSD Testing] `sudo su` wants root password?

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:30:32 PDT 2013

Having not gotten any answers on how to upgrade my 9.1-PRERELEASE, I
decided to bite the bullet and install 9.1-RELEASE from DVD.

However, I am surprised that when I do `sudo su`, I need to enter root
password instead of my password. I must be growing old, or I missed
something with sudo at some point.

PS: And the silence to some questions on this list don't augur well
for PC-BSD! I now see why people easily switch!

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,