[PC-BSD Testing] Here are the votes of The Republic of Gamers :-)

Hans Ruhe hansruhe1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:35:19 PDT 2012

Hi Sean,

You are right , it is does not do justice to the translation. The Dutch
phrase is : In de vaart der volkeren. Perhaps Google translation can deal
with that :-)

It is more like the dynamics of a nation changing all the time. It is not a
technical term, more about the change in time and how a nation or a culture
can change dynamically in time.
In how they deal with things, in their opinion etc.

Of course this is off topic :-) Hopefully the new Nvidia driver will be
included in 9.1  :-)

Best regards,
Hans